Visa and MasterCard have made important changes to merchant acceptance as part of a proposed settlement for merchants located in the U.S. and U.S. territories. For more information click here.
Does your terminal look like this?
Terminal Upgrade Available
Is the terminal your business uses in compliance with the latest industry regulations like account number truncation? If your terminal is a VeriFone Zon Jr. XL, VeriFone Tranz 330, VeriFone Tranz 380, VeriFone Tranz 420 or 460, it may be time to consider an upgrade.
Reasons why you may need to consider an upgrade:
- The terminal you are currently using was designed in the 1980ís (see list above)
- The receipt prints the entire card holder account number
- You need to batch out more than once a day
- Your printer is separate from the point of sale terminal and takes up a lot of room on your counter
- Your printer frequently jams or breaks down
- Youíve incurred additional fees on your monthly statement because of card not present transactions
- Youíve incurred many chargebacks as a result of phone order or non-swipe transactions
- You want to accept electronic gift cards
Ready to upgrade?
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please include your Merchant ID Number (found at the top of your merchant statement), your business and contact information and the best time to reach you. An Account Manager will contact you to discuss the best option for your business.